The protection shoe and the steel head labor protection shoes are the same kind, that is to protect the toe safety of the shoes.
Both safety and labor protection shoes are all foot safety protection, the same meaning. There are many kinds of it, such as protection of toe, puncture, insulation, acid and alkali.
Safety protection shoes use standard.
A place for oil or oil splashing in the area; Water-proof and protective shoes for use on ground water or splash water; Cold protection shoes are used to protect the feet of low-temperature workers so as to avoid frostbite.
Puncture protection shoes are used to protect the soles of the feet and prevent them from being stabbed by various sharp objects.
The main function of the protection is to prevent falling objects from injuring the feet. The front cover of the labor protection shoes has the impact material.
The main function of steelmaking labor protection shoes is to prevent burning and cutting, and it should be able to withstand certain static pressure and certain temperature and not flammable. This kind of labor protection shoe is suitable for smelting, furnace, cast iron and so on.
In addition to the above, there are some special labor protection shoes cover, such as canvas, asbestos, aluminum film material, and so on.
The selection of labor protection shoes should be carried out according to the hazardous nature and hazard degree of the working environment. Labor protection shoes should have product qualification certificate and product specification. Read the instruction manual before use and use the correct method. Special protective shoes should be checked and kept clean and stored in a dry and clean place.
The choice and use of labor protection shoes.
(1) in addition to choosing the suitable type according to the working conditions, it should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable. It is important to carefully select the appropriate labor protection shoe number.
(2) the protection should be designed with anti-skid, not only to protect the human foot from injury, but also to prevent the operator from slipping down and causing the accident.
(3) all kinds of labor protection shoes with different performances should meet the technical indexes of their respective protection performance, such as not being hurt by the toes, not being hurt by the soles of the feet, and conductive to insulation.
(4) carefully check or test before using labor protection shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked ones are dangerous.
(5) after the use of labor protection shoes, the shoes should be properly kept. After the use of rubber labor protection shoes, they should be washed and dried with water or disinfectant to prolong the service life.